Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Day 3 - Digital Storytelling

I think digital storytelling is a great way for both teachers and students to share information. It is much more exciting than your typical powerpoint. I think it will keep kids engaged while they are learning and when they are sharing what they have learned.

3 comments:

  1. The things that we are learning about definitely provide us with an opportunity to expand our toolbox of options for both presenting information, and encouraging students to do the same. I'm looking forward to mixing it up this year!
    -Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the wedding slide show, Becky. Now you can be the official family videographer for major functions. Just Kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about Powerpoint! I always hate watching those presentations and I'm sure students don't love doing them either. The digital storytelling is a nice alternative.

    ReplyDelete